First We Inspect, Then We Correct!
Ice storms, falling trees, hail, heavy rain, hot sunshine and high winds. Dallas gets some of the worst weather in the state. 2016’s hail storms and flooding helped Texas hit a record for the highest property loss in the country.
Whether or not your roof is covered by insurance, every roof is exposed to the elements. Inspections after a major storm are recommended for any roof material. Some roofs require more maintenance, depending on the slope, nearby trees and material. Asphalt shingles are especially prone to our intense summer heat and wet winters.
At Title, our team provides free roof inspections before any work is completed. Next, we provide a written estimate and only start on repairs after your approval.
If there is one thing homeowners should remember about a roof, it’s that you can’t ignore it! Don’t wait for the roof to collapse or water to seep in. A roof’s integrity can be compromised long before a major storm.
Routine maintenance can prolong the life of your roof. If you fail to do routine maintenance, you could also have issues in a warranty or insurance claim.
Title offers roof maintenance contracts, which allow our team to check your roof on the following schedule:
- One Time Maintenance Check - no commitment, an inspection that looks for storm damage and repairs. Whenever you need it!
- Annual Maintenance Check - Our most popular plan. Our team completes a comprehensive inspection and will clean depending on the roof material. For asphalt shingles, we power-wash to remove algae, mold and discoloration.
- Storm Maintenance Check - Scheduled after every major storm (hail, wind or ice), multiple times a year. Title will inspect your roof for damage and clear debris in gutters, eaves and roof valleys. We will also clean when needed.
Sign up for our maintenance plan and get first priority after a storm!
Minor Roof Repairs
Often found during an inspection and maintenance check, Title can handle a variety of minor repairs:
- Replacement of damaged shingles, tile and metal panels
- Roof valley replacement for better drainage
- Sealing for leaks and waterproofing (caulking and replacing wall flashings)
- Replacing chimney caps, roof vents and roof cornices
- Gutter and downspout replacement
Major Roof Repairs
These are the repairs you'll call us about! Major repairs can be visible from outside or indoors, with ceiling stains and water damage.
- Re-roofing eaves and large sections of a damaged roof
- Re-pitching roofs
- Roof dormer repair and installation
- Structural damage such as truss repair
- Repair or replacing skylights
- Repair or replacing chimneys