For most homeowners, installing a new roof may only happen once or twice in a lifetime, if at all. Given the expense of a new roof, it should be a priority the job is done correctly.
Choose a local roof contractor carefully. Going with the cheapest or best available roofer doesn’t always work out. Improper installation of a roof can:
- Void insurance claims during hail and wind damage
- Void manufacturer warranties
- Cost much more to repair and re-roof
Trust your roofing to a company that is experienced and respected within the Plano community. Title Roofing is a full-service roof construction company with many satisfied customers across North Texas.
Our projects include everything from asphalt shingle and ceramic tile roofs to standing seam metal roofs and specialty roof coatings. We work with two leading manufacturers: GAF and Owen’s Corning.
At Title, we implement all roofing materials and designs. We start each relationship with an onsite meeting. While at your home, we’ll discuss roofing options.
Let us know if you are seeking a specific look. Want us to replicate a roof from a neighbor, HGTV or Pinterest? Our team is more than capable.
Title is also experienced in warranty and insurance claims. Learn more about our storm damage services and get an inspection! Below are typical questions we may ask for a new roof project:
- What is your total budget for a roof installation?
- When was the current roof installed?
- How often have you performed roof maintenance?
- Do you have a preference for a roofing material or look?
- Does your HOA have roof requirements?
- How long will you live in your home?
- What is your monthly energy bill?
- Are you having issues with outdoor drainage or indoor leaks during heavy rainfall?
- Do you want skylights or solar panels now or in the future?
- Does your insurance cover hail damage?
Title helps residents of Plano and North Dallas with roof selection and new installation. We specialize in custom metal roofing and other uncommon materials. Whether you need a full roof replacement or small improvements for curb appeal, call Title!
Before we re-roof, we inspect for water, hail damage and future drainage problems. Not every roof can be built on top of old shingles. Our team may be required to remove an old roof, depending on many factors.
Title also helps homeowners with code violations either from strict HOA or a DIY project gone wrong. Needing to sell or move-into a new home? Title offers roof inspections and can estimate how long your roof will last. Even if your home inspector walks on the roof, most aren’t qualified to assess wind, hail and water damage.
Our team can also re-pitch your roof, if you seek more attic space, better drainage or a different look. If you need more room with a second story, Title will preserve your old roof and framing. As a general contractor, we can handle the full expansion. Our team has also built roof decks for urban outdoor living!